What’s Your Passion?
When you choose to open a business, your chances at success and satisfaction are greater if you love the work you do.
‘How do I start an online business?’, ‘What should I sell online and Where do I find products to sell?’ are just some of the questions we usually hear from those who wants to engage into it. But before you start looking for products, you need to determine your niche. So, what is a niche? A niche is a topic about which you are, or can be, passionate.
If you don’t love what you do, it’s almost a sure bet that you won’t prosper as much as when you follow your heart and do what you love to do.
Here are some of the questions that would help you think of an idea:
- Do you feel especially passionate about any subject in particular?
- Are you an expert in anything?
- Do you have hobbies or interests that you pursue regularly?
- Are you active in a sport?
- Ask your friends and family what they think you might be especially good at doing.
- What have you learned from your jobs, hobbies and general life experience? Do a skills and knowledge assessment.
- What problems have you solved in the past?