There are many ways to market your sites offline. And the following are:
- Business Cards. These are highly effective marketing tools when you remember to put them in your wallet. These is common to all business man.
- Classified Ads. Advertise your site in the classifieds section of local and regional newspapers. Do a small test first to see whether the return on investment (ROI) will be worthwhile.
- Press Releases. A well written release can dramatically increase your sales, expose your company to the masses, and greatly enhance the image of your business or products.
- Wear your URL. It is one of the ways they are using. They print it in a hat, bags and other things that people would see or read it. There is a slight chance someone will see and remember your site’s URL until they get home to their computer.
- Happy Customers. This is one way to market offline that is worth its weight in gold. Happy customers spreading the word about your site is always a good thing – online, offline or via ESP.
- Tell Your Friends and Family. This method rates a 1 out of 10 in marketing terms, more often than not it ranks 1st in the ‘ego boosting’ department. By all means, share your accomplishments with your friends and family. With luck, they’ll ‘pass it on’.
- Speaking Engagements. Offer to share your knowledge by speaking about your area of specialization at seminars and clubs.
- Car Decals. many cars plastered with Dot Com decals, and made a mental note to yourself to check out the web site when you got home or to your office.